Newbie and looking for advice:£

becky22
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Newbie and looking for advice:£
Hi everyone, I'm becky and me and my husband are ttc baby number 2 Smile I had my implant out on march 6th, period started march 4th and I'm pretty sure I ovulated within a week after implant was removed. Just over a week later and iv been having spotting since Saturday on and off, surely I can't be pregnant already??? Although that would be amazing! How soon until I should test? [/img]
Stephanieemma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 pm 
Post subject: Plz help worried 21 year old kid with a baby on the way
Ok my name is brentyn Mitchell I'm having a baby with the love of my life!!! But last she has Ben having horrible cramps that comes and go through out the day, the other night they got so bad I had to take her to the emergency room well what the doctor said kind of scars me first she said it is possible she might be having a miscariges a!Sad but also the doctor aside that the hormonal levels are great and the exr. she said the baby is as big as a 6 weeks old well my wife is 9 weeks pregnant what could this mean plz help need to know stressed out like crazy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular