Pregnancy symptoms fading @ nearly 8 weeks

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject: Pregnancy symptoms fading @ nearly 8 weeks
Hi ladies,

As the title says Im 7 weeks 5 days and my symptoms are fading, I feel better than I have done for a few weeks and even my appetite is starting to return. Thats great but its also freaking me out because Im feeling more normal. Did this happen to anyone else?
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Yes hun im the exact same this time, I just checked my post in october mummys and I posted at 7weeks 5 days saying I had tested again as my symptoms had disappeared the day before and I was able to actually eat and cook and clean again as apposed to barely getting off the sofa. Xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
I had bleeding & symptoms disappearing around 8/9 weeks with Sophie. It seems to be quite common for symptoms to come & go around the 8 week mark xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
yep happened to me with dd around this starnge then a couple of days later bamm they came back with avengence lol

nic xx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, I've had horrendous sickness from the beginning with this pregnancy but for a couple of days around 8 and 10 weeks my symptoms seemed to disappear (like minine1 said they did however come back with avengence!!). Fingers crossed everything is ok Smile x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Mine went at exactly 8 weeks and i scared myself stupid so i booked myself for a private scan on my bday and everything was fine. My ms came bk 3 days later xxv

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty last Wednesday my oldest daughter paid £100 for a private scan Shocked for exactly this reason, she was 7 +3 and had only had a scan at the EPU the week before but she was convinced she had had another missed miscarriage because all her symptoms had vanished a couple of days before, anyway everything was fine and the second she got home the nausea came back with a vengeance Rolling Eyes Laughing
It really is normal at this stage ,I remember it myself from the times I had morning sickness, although it must be extra worrying for you with your history my daughters the same as she's had about 8 miscarriages now xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Its such a head f**k , if its not one thing its another. In my gut feeling I still feel pregnant so thats something I guess. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Yes that is hun. How is the spotting? If u have any doubt try and get another scan or if u can get a private one. Its worth every penny when you are worried xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Its still there funny how you kind of get used to things. Did you test again Erin?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
I think i did do one and it was faint which scares me even more! I was convinced that was it. My boobs stopped hurting my ms stopped (although.it was on and off at this stage) and i had cramping!

Testing is pointless after 6/7 weeks. When i had my first m c at 9 weeks and started.bleeding the frer was as dark as it could be yet when i was 8 weeks with travis it came back.lighter! It really is not reliable at your stage xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
No I meant have you tested again today lol , I just wondered if youre tests were any darker? Laughing
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
H haha i just assume everyone is a test pest like me!!

My hpt lines stayed the same until yesrerday when they got fainter and today they are fainter again. So just waiting for the bleeding to start now.

I am gutted but my doc said it is a good thing because it coyld have very risky especially in the last tri xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 am 
Post subject:
I've seen a lot of similar posts Claire over the years, it seems completely normal. After waiting so long, I really hope you can try and relax and enjoy this pregnancy soon xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 am 
Post subject:
Well I threw up this morning so I feel a bit better now lol. Who would have thought being sick would make me happy lol
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular