Advice please!!!! UPDATE ON ME.......

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 am 
Post subject: Advice please!!!! UPDATE ON ME.......
Hi ladies,

Just after some advice plz I'm either 4+5 or 4+6 and have had this feelin since I found out last week that something's not quite right, just can't shift it!!!! So I have no pg symptoms at all like nothing, not even the pulling stretchy feelin u get while eggy is nesting in, i have had period pain over the weekend but nothing since if it wasn't the fact that the tests are pos I wouldn't think I was..... Now with the tests they and not as dark as control line yet but u can still see them, I have just taken my 3rd digi over the week and is still only 1-2 Sad .... I just don't know what to think or do really I keep panicking that its eptopic and that's why I have no pain in my womb area and that's why tests not getting darker.... Oh I don't know Sad sorry I'm waffling I just needed to get this writing down!!!!!
Any advice help would be very much appreciated Smile

Nic xx

Last edited by minine1 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 am 
Post subject:
I has no symptoms at all, and it wasn't until my 3rd scan at 20 weeks that I finally started to believe it was true. Am not a serial tester (haha) and actually only did one digital, which wasn't even a conception indicator one. Don't worry about lack of symptoms, every pregnancy is different.

I doubt it is an ectopic if you're not getting any pain or bleeding. Is there any chance you can get in for a blood test to put your mind at rest. The conception indicator should go up in the next few days I think.

Hope everything works out xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for ur reply Hun, it's a mare trying to get an app at my doctors Sad I think I'm just gonna have to see how I get on, I still deep down know something's not right but hay nothing I can do..... Like u day every ph is different just my 3 have always started the same lol fingers crossed its all in my head

Thanks Hun xx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Awww hun, it's horrible not knowing isn't it Sad
But as for the digi tests, I was 5+2 before I got my 1-2 and then a couple of days after that I got my first very dark line on a Morrison's test. Once I got that dark line I stopped testing because it was stressing me out so much but even now at 16 wks I worry constantly that something will happen.
I know it's really hard but try and leave it a few days before testing again x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012

Last edited by 3girliesandababyboy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Tbh Hun I wish I hadn't started with the digi ones they do my head in lol.... I'm off to the doctors at 4.30 have had this pain on my left side all day and its really bothering me can't believe I got into the doctors it's normally such a hassle!!!! It's the only pain I have had and tbh I just don't feel right about the whole thing so doin as hubby says lol

Nic xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Glad youre heading to the doctors , I knew something wasnt right from day one with my ectopic pregnancy. The lines were really faint and my hcg levels were very slow rising. Hopefully its not ectopic x
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck, let us know what happens x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
A complete waste of time!!!! He was a tool.... Said well its not an erupted eptopic well I clearly no that so I said so what if it is one and its not ruptured yet told me to see how it goes if gets worse or I bleed go hospital..... So I said about an early scan or bloods he said no, tried ringing EPAU they weren't there, he then sent of for my dating scan told me to book in with the mw and congratulations..... I came out so angry I cried!!!!! Pain seems to have carmed and can't really feel it!!!!! I'm just really hoping I'm just over thinking everything and its all ok..... Just still have that feelin something wrong even told him this!!!!!!

Grrrrrrr bloody doctors!!!!!

Nic xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you had a bad experience but I just wanted to say that I had pain also on my left side till just into my second trimester. My pregnancy was all good. So try not to worry too much and just keep looking out for the usual signs. Hopefully it's all ok.
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun that makes me feel a bit better kowing it can be normal.... i had pain on my left side with my ast pg but wasnt realy like the pain i have now its hard to discribe it.......

still had on and off pain today and had lots of pain in my grion area also last hr i had pain under my left rib??? phoned epau earlier but they wont see me wit out a gp refural so will just have to see how it goes over the long weekend, an dif no better im bk at the docs tuesday morning for sure

nic xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am 
Post subject:
I know its a bit deceitful hun but have you thought about contacting EPU and telling them that you have had pains or bleeding? It may be the only way that you can get scanned without a GP referral.

I would do it if I was genuinely concerned. We all know what could happen if it is an ectopic hun.

x

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Hey rach,

Yea I did ring EPAU but won't see me without a refural.... Pain nit been to bad over weekend so hoping its a good sign still cant be positive about it sbd cant grt the thought out of my head still Sad just feelin really really anxious about it all and it's not like me as a person, gonna go talk to the lady doctor wen they re open

Hope u and the boys are well xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Grrr, hospitals make me so angry sometimes with their procedures. I know it isnt the staffs fault, it just seems unfair that you are left worrying and all for the sake of a doctor not wanting to fill out a form.

Me and the boys are fine. Im really pleased that I am still breast feeding, I thought I would have given up by now cause we have had a few awful dyas and nights but I cant bear the thought of me putting a bottle near him Laughing

Really hope everything is ok for you hun xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:55 am 
Post subject:
UPDATE******
hiya ladies quick update on me try and keep it short as pos Laughing

so went back to my gp sore a very lovely doc and she actually listened to my concerns and rang epau they told me to go stright up and get scanned.... so they scanned me and couldnt see anything except a tinking womb lining...... was told to do a urine sampe and sit in waiting room

mw/nurse lady came and collected me and took me in a room and said well its not good news (which i knew) and said ur not goin home now cause of the pain and a very strong pg test they need to look furter and i would be having an op that afternoon!!!! as they didnt see anyting they needed to do a laporscopy and have a look closer as we now looking at a suspected ep..... so was put on the ward ad bloods taken etc lots of doctors gyne etc came and sore me and with in 2hrs i was in thartre...... TANKFULLY it wasnt in my tube or ovary Very Happy ......

so couple days after i started getting bloddy disgcharge which got worse over the day then the early hrs of sat morning i was woken with the most intense pain like contractions half hr of this and i then finaly passed a big clot and it started to ease
now its just liek a period for the last 5-6days

i was back at the hospital yesterday for a scan linning of womb had got thinner and was no retained product.... still showing pos on a pg test so did some more bloods and thankfully the ad got alot lower and just ave to take another one on 22nd make sure its neg..... i cant fualt my ocal hosptial at they were amazing i was actualy so shocked they did something as u here so many stroys about adies getting fobed of etc

sorry waffling on.... this will now be it for me and hubby and ttc Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
thanks for reading if u got to the end Wink

nic xx

Last edited by minine1 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 am 
Post subject:
So glad they took action minine its nice to hear. It still annoys me how I was treated because they kept me in hospital for a whole day faffing about waiting for bloods to see what my hcg levels were doing. Given my history of tube problems and surgery they should have gone straight to a laparoscopy like they did for you and if they had that would have meant my tube hadnt ruptured and put my life at risk.

Why arent you ttc any more ?
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular