Rude amd ignorant people.. anyone else suffer???

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject: Rude amd ignorant people.. anyone else suffer???
I am so annoyed I think I have reached breaking point but I need to know if im the only one..

This evening I went shopping (as you do) and all I ever get from people are dirty looks direcrly at my bump and/or horrible people barging their trolleys into my bump.
Whenever I go out in public though I always get dirty looks and I actually have no idea why. When I see a bump I always smile because I think its such a wonderful thing so really camt understand some people.

I feel like im guna snap if I get another dirty look or trolley barge! Tonight this boy about age 8 or so was acting up and barged my trolley full force into my bump and his mum didnt even apologise. Im now getting pretty bad contractions. Just sick of it tbh. Dont want to fo shopping anymore

Have any of you ladies experienced such horrible behaviour? Xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
I was constantly in hospital having anti D's for this!!
I feel your pain, people are just rude in general but I've got to a point where I tell people what I think of them now. For example a group of guys today got in the lift despite me trying to get out with my pram so I made a point of telling them what they did wrong!
My worst one is people not using their manners andd when people don't open doors! Oooh and when people touch Lola. That one really winds me up, not so much now but when she was newborn, everyone should know not to touch a newborn!! Xx
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun i had this alot when i was preg with my 3, some people can be so rude, it used to wind me up when people gave nasty looks to my bump, my OH used to say it's because they are jealous. The thing that winds me up now is when i get on the bus with the double buggy i get nasty looks and even comments for taking up the whole pram bit, it annoys me because if there was 2 prams it wouldn't bother them but because mine is double they see me as "inconsiderate".

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Omg hayley I remember that very well. They would touch her face! God knows where their hands had been! I once slapped a womans hand out of the pram. She had a go at me but I said what right do you have putting your hands on my babys face!? Plus ava haf just come out of hospital from a skin infection she would have picked up from dirty hands touching her.

The dirty looks thing really bothers me.. I really am going yo ask someone next time if theres a problem? I dony understand it so will have to ask the next idiot that feels the need to give me dirty looks Laughing

Glad im not alome though. My oh says its because I look really young (im 24 though!) And I really dont look that young Question xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular