Sleepy baby

Summer7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm 
Post subject: Sleepy baby
Hiya! My 6 week old has literally been sleeping all day... He has only woke up for a couple feeds and gone straight back to sleep. It's out of character fo him to be sleeping this much in th day. I'm worried now he won't sleep tonight! I have tried to wake him but had no luck. Anyone else had this with their babies or able to give me some tips I trying to keep him awake? Xxx
nutnut
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
When my little girl was going through a growth spurt she would sleep alot, I think 6 weeks is about right for a spurt too. Just make sure when she is awake, she's alert. As long as she's feeding well, I wouldn't be too worried x

Corynn
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Babies grow and their brains develop the most when they sleep. Just make sure that during his awake time he is being stimulated, but not overstimulated. Give him simple pictures to look at with losts of contrats, or faces, or even a baby mirror. Becareful not to overstimualte, though. This will cause his body to shut down and sleep.
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 am 
Post subject:
I am not sure whether someone has discussed it or not but a friend told me that the baby play mats that we use are made up of few toxic materials that's the reason why these mats are banned in Europe.

This really worries me, as my six months daughter have this mat and has played on them since he was an infant..!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular