feeling frustrated TTC!

CLBristow03
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm 
Post subject: feeling frustrated TTC!
Hi ladies,

I just came on my period and I'm so gutted because I convinced myself I was pregnant. My last period was the 23rd of February. I had a bit of pink discharge around the 6th of March, I got excited as I thought this might have been implantation bleeding/spotting. I also thout that my cycles were 28 days each month but now if looked back, it seems that one month was 28 days, the next was 26 days and this last month was 32 days. I thought I was late so got even more excited thinking this could be the month I get pregnant. I had no symptoms and had all the signs off getting my period but I confused this with thinking I'm pregnant Sad feeling a bit fed up now. Only been trying for 3 months and I know that's not long but it plays on my mind. I'm just finding it hard because I can't really talk to anyone because my husband and I want to surprise everyone if and when it does happen!

Anyone else feel the way I do?

Charlie xxx
Ma2A
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi lovely, I feel your pain. We have been ttc for 4 months with no luck. We're taking a break so our DD doesn't end up with a mummy in labour at Xmas, so starting again end of the month. I know how frustrating it is, esp when you think you might be then AF gets you. Hope you're ok. I was on Ask Baby through TTC and PG last time and it was a god send, so try and link in on here, the ladies are great xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular