charting while ttc...help?!

ariw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:42 pm 
Post subject: charting while ttc...help?!
I'm new to askbaby... I joined for this specific question because I can't find an answer anywhere!
I understand how to chart, what I Dont understand is..
If we are TTC (which we are) that means unprotected sex.. And if you can't tel the difference between cm and his semen which I've read everywhere that you can't..how am I supposed to chart one of the best fertility clues if we have sex often....?
Getting pretty frustrated!
We are one month past IUD removal, and we are quickly approaching my first ovulation....I have a opk so I guess my only choice is to rely on that? Considering I have no idea what my cycle is like and seems like cm won't do me any good if we have sex more than once every couple days..
Thoughts, suggestions?
Ma2A
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi ariw
your opk is your best predictor of ov with 24-36 hrs notice. you can chart your body basal temperature (bbt) to find out when you have ovulated, but this tells you after you have ov'd - it is helpful to tell you your window has passed and over a few months it should help you see a pattern of when you're likely to ov. If your bd'ing that regularly then you'll probably time it around ov anyway so I wouldn't worry too much.
Good luck!! xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular