does this mean im pregnant or not

xxxokaralee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject: does this mean im pregnant or not
hey ladies, i need some help here,maybe someone can help me out here.. i got my period on february 11-18 and it lasts for about 6 days so im wondering if i could be pregnant. i was suppose to get my period this march 11, it's usually on time. so now that it's march 29, i was about two weeks late. i got my period on march 24 but lasted for 4 days and the bleeding was mild, light red and usually my periods are very heavy. i have been getting abdominal cramps.. btw i did take a pregnany test on march 20 but it was negative, could it still be early for a pregnany test..
shannon0702
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey I am kinda going through the same thing do you have a update are you preg?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Id say no youre not pregnant, the bleed you had was your period and you probably ovulated a bit later that cycle making your period later too.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
any news whether you pregnant or not. it would be nice to get an update then we would know if you need support or not.
xx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 pm 
Post subject:
i'm still not sure if i'm pregnant or not. cause i've only had spotting but it was very light and i've tried taking pregnancy tests and they were negative, i'm 21 yrs old . i got one daughter, and i did have another daughter last may who was premature.. i had ruptured membranes, but she wasnt born until a week after my water broke.. im just not sure whats going on? i been trying to get pregnant for about a year and still nothing.. the doctor doesn't really give me any answers.. although my periods lately havent been normal. just light spotting, to a point where i don't even need to wear a tampon just a panty liner. know what i mean? anyone ever been through this?
dessydell
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 am 
Post subject:
My suggestion is that go to gynaecologist and tell your problem to him/her and he will give you the actual opinion that to do after you problem.
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 pm 
Post subject: sensitive nipples?
Hi well I have irregular periods and June 18th I had unprotected sex and he came in me..the next day I was spotting very light..and the next day after that I had like a normal period only for three days.. when my normal periods last 6-7 days.. now 11 days after I had sex my nipples are very sensitive to the touch.. I've never had this problem before like I said my nipples are sensitive not my breasts... my lower back that I remember yesterday hurt a bit but that's it... the sensitive nipples have got me thinking. What do you think? Ever heard of a case like this? Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular