Somedays it is just so bloody hard

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 am 
Post subject: Somedays it is just so bloody hard
It has been a rough couple days here. I am nervous abt upcoming IVF in mid April and everywhere I turn there are new babies or newly expecting mothers. I was in the store today and picked up prenatal vitamins and the cashier smiled sweetly and asked if they were for me. I said yes and she was beaming she told me she was pregnant too. I had to explain that I wasn't pregnant just trying. She than recommend OPKs to me and said that she got pregnant with her 1st baby after 1 1/2 month after ttc (that baby is now 6 months old) and that she was now pregnant with her 2nd child without even trying. She continues to tell me I had to try them bc she was sure they would help me get pregnant. I grinned, gave her the proper congratulations and left. She meant to help and she was really sweet but I felt like I had been suckered punched. Then a friend called to tell me that a friend of hers was going to stop by my house to pick something up that my friend had left here, anyways that friend of a friend is also pregnant with her 3rd child and her 2nd child is only 7 months old. My coworker also had a grandbaby this week. She is so cute. I have seen the baby twice now and have oohed and awed over tons of pictures. That was my coworkers six granchild from her daughter in law. I guess I am just struggling on why some of us have such a bloody time ttc while it comes easily to others. Just been one of those weeks that make me wonder why it is so hard for some of us.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel, it is so hard isn't it, hon?
A while ago I posted on here something similar when I was feeling pretty down, and one of the replies I got was "Be happy, darling! Your miracle will come!"
I don't know who wrote it, but it cheered me up at the time, so I will repeat it to you...

Be happy darling, your miracle will come!
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:59 am 
Post subject:
Thanks! I am feeling better now. I was just having a downer week! Sometimes I get so scared it will never happen other times I am sure that by the next year we will have a baby. Not sure what to blame it on so I will chalk it up to be hormones. They are so fun to blame!! Smile
MrsZargon
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think that Easter helps or springtime! It's the time of year that all the bumps come out of hiding and everyone talks about new life!! Keep your pecker up - IVF has worked for thousands in the past and could well work for you too xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular