no appetite?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 pm 
Post subject: no appetite?
I know someone asked the other day about it in the first trimester but is it normal to have no appetite in the final few weeks?? I just cant feel hungry and making the tea now for my 2 boys and my oh and I cant bear the idea of eating... wouldnt normally ask but it's not normAl for me lol.. I'm normally quite a big eater.. Xx
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah it's normal if you think baby is taking more room so your stomach will possibly be squished a bit. Just eat little and often to keep your body energised.
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
haha i was that 'someone' and after reading about it myself, i think yes it is normal to decline, maybe positioning of baby like banoffee said? just eat what you can, i know its hard, i'm still struggling myself, but i just had two slices of wholemeal toast to make sure somethings going in! the midwive said to me the other day, to eat every two hours. a biscuit, a banana, a slice of bread or a cracker, they dont even have to be full meals i dont think, just make sure you are eating.. when i posted that topic myself, i was struggling and i got some breakfast drinks from asda? theyre just little milkshakes almost but not nearly as thick, with lots of good stuff in it, you could always line your stomach with one of those? then maybe grab some beans on toast, or some soup and bread, or a salad or something? just making sure you eat something, dont forget baby still needs it even if it feels like you can do without. fingers crossed you get your appetite back soon. xxxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular