Scared and Confused...

CollegeStudent
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 pm 
Post subject: Scared and Confused...
Hi,

I am questioning whether I am pregnant or not. I have been having sex with my boyfriend. In the beginning we didn't use condoms. After a while I made him use them. Through the times that we didn't use them I never had any problems with my period they came in a semi regular schedule. I am not on birth control by the way. I got my period during the week of valentines day and had sex on my period (still with a condom). It is now march 31st and I am without a period. I have had strange symptoms though. When I ovulate, my left ovary aches and I got the ovary aching. For a few days I think possibly a week before my period was supposed to come I had this EXTREMELY light period that was like a clear/brown color that was there for a few days. I didn't really think anything of it. Then I started to get more and more worried when it didn't come when it regularly should which is the typically the last few weeks of the month. Also, this month I had been having semi regular panic attacks so I don't know if that would affect it or not. But I also have had period like symptoms throughout the last few weeks. I have the usual back aches, what I think to be short period cramping's, the irritability, and the mood swings. What is different this month is I went through a period of extreme nausea. I never puked but I was extremely nausea's and it lasted for a few days. Mind you I also had a terrible cold/flu during that week so I don't know if that was related towards that. I took one pregnancy test, but I ended up messing it up by peeing too much on it but from what my friends thought it looked positive. I'm really freaking out which is adding to my stress level and if someone would give me some feedback that would be great! Thanks!
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 am 
Post subject:
I was in denial about my pregnancy for 6 weeks, of which my partner was convinced I was pregnant. I think you know?
Take another test. I thought that about the test haha, I realised recently that the urine covers the 'screen' that's the testing bit. If that's what you meant it hought that too haha!
Don't panic, you have options. And by the way I was pregnant at 18, had Lola 10 days before my 19th and I study full time on an access course as I want to be a midwife. I am about to embark on some voluntary work at a hospital and plan on going to uni the year after the next intake. Its very do-able, so don't panic!
Lola has never made my life difficult, in fact she put my life into perspective and gave me direction which I was lacking in before hand. Good luck! Xx
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
all you can do is take another test. stress can delay your period, try not to panic! nausea could be to do with your flu yes or you could just be feeling sick for no reason, it happens, doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant. because you are worried about it, you'll be picking up every little symptom. just test again, and let us know. you have lots of options and people here to support you and help you either way xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular