I NEED HELPP PLEEEASE!!!

Keekee15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm 
Post subject: I NEED HELPP PLEEEASE!!!
If you read my last posts you know what happened.. But I woke up this morning n pain... It hurts to touch my lower back n abdomin... And I'm nauseous all the time and when I get I throw up and my lower half of my body hurts!!! Somebody Pleease tell me am I pregnant?!?!
Keekee15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Why isn't anyone replying ?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
If you are in that much pain I would get yourself to the doctors, it may be worth getting checked for sti's too.
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Well my boyfriend is taking me cause my mom isn't aware of what's happening...but even if I had sex with one guy I can get an sti? I was my boyfriends first and he was mine. We've been together for three years now this first we be had un protective sex and this has happened.. Soo could I be pregnant or could it b something else...?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Could be anything ? Have you done a pregnancy test to see ?
The symptoms you describe sound like how my daughter was with her appendix , so I'd definitely get it checked out .
If both you and your partner have never had any sort of sexual contact with anyone else than an STI should be impossible, but even oral sex, or just unclothed genitals touching can pass on some things (like HPV) without actual penetrative sex taking place ,so it might be worth getting swabs done too , but honestly it could be anything from a kidney infection, to your appendix , or just a stomach bug, but I would get checked out x
Aidan17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
KeeKee,
you can contract an STI from having intercourse just once...that's all it takes...same with HIV...not to scare you that's the reality. There's a condition known as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)....which is where a STI spreads up through your cervix to your uterus and fallopian tubes. The symptoms include: fever with or without chills, nausea, vomiting, pain on urination, a vaginal discharge (may be foul smelling), lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, painful intercourse. PID is most commonly caused by STIs...but it can be caused by other bacteria as well (ie. not passed on from sex). This is a SERIOUS condition and if you have a combination of those symptoms you should probably see a GP....because it can lead to infertility and other problems in the future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular