fr and tesco pics - honest opinions pls

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 pm 
Post subject: fr and tesco pics - honest opinions pls

these are 12 to 14dpo. Noy getting any darker and still faint! Can.anyone.offer advice? I am guessing its going to be a chemical but i have had a pos.on a digi which i never had with my previous chemicals xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Mine was only faint like them.. There are definate lines there though. Maybe leave it a week and test again?? Just to put your mind at ease?? Xx
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hun, that's exactly what my fr looks like from today 15dpo I also got a 1-2 on a digi but tbh I thought my fr would be darker at 15dpo....

Nic xx

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
There is a definite line there hun x
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
To be completely honest hun what will be will be and as you know every pregnancy is different. With kayne my fr was nearly as dark as the control on cd29, with my 2 mc my tests took a couple more days to get as dark as the control and with this pg my test on cd28 I think it was , was darker than the control. Are the tests getting lighter or staying the same? I always find my tests are darker from the second wee of the day not the first. Xxx

Amymel86
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed this isn't a chemical and they get darker for you! Have you had any symptoms?
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Both the day 14's look darker than the day 13's to me Question
It will be hard to see a difference from one day to the next , really waiting 2 days is better , plus even the manufacturers say don't compare strengths the tests are just a yes or no answer they don't tell you levels , if the digi came up pregnant then you must have more HCG than those dye tests would indicate but maybe its more of the early HCG that not all tests detect Question xx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls! No real symptoms. Slightly sore boobs and very hot but thats it.

this is yesterdays test at 15dpo!

The lines for the past 5 days have all been the same. I had a really dark tesco test last night but this morning it is really faint again!!

How long do chemicals last. I am 16dpo today! I have had 2 chemicals in the past but never got a digi poss! I just cant bear for this to drag on!! Xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
I dont know anything about chemicle pgs hun but can you get some blood tests done at the docs to see if you levels are rising? X

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 am 
Post subject:
If you've had a dark evening test I wouldn't worry about weak morning ones Question Not everyone gets their strongest positives in the morning ,just because its your strongest urine sample it doesn't mean it will have the highest concentration of HCG Question
Its all to do with how your liver processes the HCG out of your blood ,which it can do in spurts and sometimes you can have weak positive tests and a high level on your bloods .
If it was a chemical I doubt you'd have had a strong one in with the weak ones ,If you could I'd get your GP to do bloods even if it means telling a little white lie like saying you don't know how far you could be xx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Thanks gorls. My fr is really faint as well. If i havent started bleeding by tom morning i will speak to my doc. Xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
None of my tests went dark - it was only the digital one that actually convinced me!
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 am 
Post subject:
How are the lines now Erin? x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
The tests are pretty much neg now so just waiting for the inevitable xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Have you tried testing again in the afternoon when you got your strongest ,maybe its just the morning tests that are faint Question

When I think I had a chemical I only got one faint line at 10 DPO (the first time I'd tested) ,had a negative the next day and started spotting at 16/17DPO and then had pains and bled at 18 DPO so for me it was about a week from the neg test to bleeding , if it is a chemical I hope it doesn't drag out for you xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular