libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
RiceCrispieCakeHead wrote:
Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I just went to the loo and had a bit of brown and red discharge. I don't have any cramps or anything and it wasn't loads but enough to make me worrym, any one know if I should be? Sad

I had some brown dischargge Friday and Saturday and had brown and red with Jamie. I would get it checked but its really normal

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
how is everyone? hope u are all ok Smile im still feeling sick lol Smile and still happy about it Smile midwife on sunday Smile xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Feeling very sick and very tired but at least that's reassuring. Would just like the next few weeks to go so that I can get to 12 weeks

scotchmi5t
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
I'm very tired and haven't been feeling sick much. Just the odd bit of nausea now and again. Getting the odd twinge in my belly and sides, and some pain in my back but I think that's fairly normal? It doesn't hurt too bad Smile

Know what you mean liberty - can't wait for the 12 week mark. Wish the days would go quicker til my scan on the 9th so I can be reassured all is in the right place this time!
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
been to see midwife today and shes booking me in for 12 week scan, shes said I will be consultant led, so I see cons at 15 weeks and then midwife again at 18 weeks... other than that bloods, height ... weight Shocked (ive put on 4kg!!!!) lol ooops, was complaining to my friend I went 2 days without feeling being sick, I think I spoke to soon lol, threw up yesterday and today hehe!! edd, Nov 29th until dating scan :/...

How is everyone else feeling? Louise xxx
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. How are you all feeling. I've been so sick that I was off work for three days. Booked a private scan for tomorrow evening because I can't wait until 12 weeks. Now I'm having all the normal first scan worries - will they tell me I've invented it, will there be a heartbeat, etc

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
how did your scan go liberty? xxx
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, how are you all?

I had my early scan today, bean is in right place this time!!! So relieved and so happy its not another ep.

Off on our holiday on Monday, got another scan booked when we get back on 20th May then my first midwife appt on the 23rd. So exciting Smile

My symptoms haven't been too bad, get the odd sicky dizzy feeling but haven't thrown up yet! Feel quite lucky.
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
that's brillant news and so reassuring Very Happy I have my 12 week dating scan on 20th may too, so busy day for us Smile and midwife for you ... less than 2 weeks to go Smile

enjoy your holiday, Louise xxxx
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Very Happy, hoping for a great 2 weeks.

Question for everyone - in our excitement last preg (was ectopic) we bought a beautiful moses basket. Tried to sell it after what happened but nobody wants it, surprisingly!

Anyway, was thinking now we should keep it. But my husband says its bad luck to buy and keep a pram in the house before the baby is born, would it be bad luck to use the moses basket instead of selling it? Question
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:38 am 
Post subject:
I would keep it... I have a baby grow, from when I had a chemical pregnancy and ive kept that and intend to use it.... I think if the pregnancy is healthy using other stuff from previous bad luck shouldn't change the outcome, but do what you feel comfortable with Smile xxxx
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi Very Happy

Please could i join you all?

I am 9+6 with TWINS, edd is approx 9th Dec... I am a host surrogate, so these aren't mine.

I have 3 little ones of my own, so will be glad to hand them over!

Looking forward to getting to know you all

xxx
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Katie, and welcome!! Very Happy wow twins!! from the scan its fraternal twins too? hehe, how are you feeling?

Im doing ok, but lately getting quite a few pains and EXTREMELY tired!! Sad hoping it doesnt last long and these pains go off Sad

Louise xxxx
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Katie. That's amazing. I couldn't do that.

Scan went well. Was measuring dead on for dates and you could even see the beginnings of arms and legs. Will post a pic when I get a chance. Have a date for my 12 week scan too - 17th June. Will actually be 13 weeks. Don't know how I'm going to hide it that long (although the head basically announced in assembly I was pregnant) as I look pregnant already. I know its a bloat bump but its massive. Much bigger than my son at this point

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
How are you all ladies? I ended up in hospital on Tuesday with really bad cramping. Had another scan which has put me a couple of days ahead (which is where I think I should be by when I ovulated) so will be 9 weeks tomorrow. They think it was my c section scar.

Pic from my 7 week scan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular