1st positive then second negative?!

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:20 am 
Post subject: 1st positive then second negative?!
Hi girls, well I was late 1-2 days and I did a £1 test from the 99p store, it looked negative so I chucked it, I later on found it poking out the bin I gave it a quick look just in general and saw a very very faint line on the first window and obviously the second window was to prove it worked, so my partner saw it and so did my mum, but I took one today which means I'm 3 days late and it's negative.... I don't understand, how can a test find LH one day but not the next?, I'm getting a clearblue digital today but I have to say I'm very upset as I thought I was and I think maybe I'm not Sad xx
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:04 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1st positive then second negative?!
Cleggy09 wrote:
Hi girls, well I was late 1-2 days and I did a £1 test from the 99p store, it looked negative so I chucked it, I later on found it poking out the bin I gave it a quick look just in general and saw a very very faint line on the first window and obviously the second window was to prove it worked, so my partner saw it and so did my mum, but I took one today which means I'm 3 days late and it's negative.... I don't understand, how can a test find LH one day but not the next?, I'm getting a clearblue digital today but I have to say I'm very upset as I thought I was and I think maybe I'm not Sad xx
am denise 3031
i also took a test on the 14th early morning and it was postive but before i throw it away i didnt see a 2nd line but the lord spoke too me and told me to go back and look at it and when i did thats what it said and i took a dollar test and it said negative but i been wanted to have a baby for many years i been taking clomid so am really thanking that i am so i really hope u are cause am hoping for myself
Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
I'm
Not I'm afraid I took a clearblue test £10.99 and it was negative and then I came on, I am so distraught it's unreal xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular