bleeding after a mc

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm 
Post subject: bleeding after a mc
I am not sure where to post this so sorry if its the wrong place.

I mc at 5 weeks and started bleeding last thurs. I was expecting the bleeding to be a bit worse than a normal af. I have had a few mc now so kind of new what to expect. But the bleeding has never really kicked off. It was very light for about 3 days then i had a few days of brown then nothing. It is not even quarter of what my normal af would be!

I did see the doc last week because it is so soon aftey section and he wanted to discuss with me.

Do i contact him and tell him that i.havent really had anything or just leave it? I dont want to make a fuss about nothing! But i find it all a bit strange.

I know i am not pg still as the test went neg kust before bleeding started xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Mmm sounds odd and not sure what signs to look out for with eptopic. I would definitely go back to your doctor to get checked.
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Erin when I had ectopic I had brown discharge and barely any bleeding. One of the signs of ectopic is faint pregnancy tests too, with my tests they actually faded then started getting stronger again. Have you tested in the past day or 2? Do you have any pain in your sides?x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
I'd go to the dr, isnt one of the signs sharp pains on one side? Or did I make that up?

FX
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. I did have some discomfort on the left side and i notice it every now and then but it is not painful as such just a niggle every now and then. A bit like on off ov pains.

The bleeding started reddish but was never just normal blood it was mixed with slimy stuff (sorry!!!) like ewcm then went brown and stringy (again sorry!) and noe nothing but every now and then i can feel something that is similar to v v v mild contractions but not painful at all!

I thought the bleeding would b bad because before the bleeding started for about 4/5 days i had awful af paibs.

The only pg test i have left is a digi....is there any point? Xx

baabaabaa1001
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry about your miscarriage hun. it could be your body has absorbed most of it. ive had 3 miscarriages now and the last 2 werent really that heavy, i had really bad stabbing pain for 10-20mins then just light to normal bleeding. i was 6-7 weeks pregnant when i lost the last 2.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular