is smelling firelighters and brasso safe

shushu46
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:47 pm 
Post subject: is smelling firelighters and brasso safe
Question im 26/27 weeks pregnant with 3rd baby and upto now had same craving ice cubes but ive had such an urge to smell firelighters brasso and petrol Laughing is that safe i have just smelt my partners jerry can hahahaha
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
It sounds to me your suffering from PICA.. It definately doesnt sound safe to be sniffing petrol to me.. I would contact your midwife or gp Smile

http://www.babycenter.com/404_what-causes-pica-craving-and-consuming-non-food-items-during_1186643.bc

Hope that helps? X
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, i had this with my son, my first baby, I dont know whether it was safe or not but i used to take a good whiff of brasso and firelighters regularly when i was pregnant with him (never knew they smelt the same until then lol) Im sure if you limit your sniffing it wont do any real harm!!!!!!! Laughing xxxx

shushu46
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am 
Post subject:
Thanks so I'm not a freak lol, now it seems the more people wanting to smell them end up having boys?! Or is there any1 who had this craving end up having a girl????? We didn't find out what we are having, thank you Wink
louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ive always liked the smell of petrol pregnant or not..... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular