Really could do with someone to talk to right now

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject: Really could do with someone to talk to right now
I feel so alone right now. OH and I haven't been getting on lately. Everything about him annoys me, he's so close minded and thinks cos he goes out to work that's the only responsibility he has and tbh I feel like a second class citizen most of the time. Things came to a head this morning. It was a small thing but it was like the straw that broke the camels back and I said I was sick of him, he said the same and I said so why you still here?? And he took money and some clothes and left. He's now deleted me from his FB (I know that sounds childish but he wouldn't do that if he was wanting to sort things out) and when I text him he just tells me to only text him if there's something wrong with the kids and that he's happy to be single now.
Even though the relationship hasn't been great and I have thought plenty about if I would be better off single, I'm now feeling really upset about it. I just feel like I'm not going to get through this Sad

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun I'm so sorry your going through this!! Me and my oh had a similar spat last year but we ended amicably.. Hes the one losing out though not you! If hes so blind to walk out on his family then more fool him:/

You have your two gorgeous boys so no matter what you have to carry on, I guarantee you will find strength n them..

Hope your ok. Sending big virtual hugs xx
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Of course your upset your human Smile
I'm sorry to hear things have come to a close like this, give him some time things should mellow. You need to figure out if your upset because u miss and love him and want him to come home, or if it's because of something else.

I had a spat with oh a couple of weeks ago, I kinda wish he'd have done what your other half had, now I feel stuck Sad
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like he is being really harsh tbh!!!

My advice would be do not contact him and he will soon come to his senses or at least be willing to be civil

I hope you are ok xxx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh only just saw this Jenna. I hope you're okay! He just sounds as though he's angry tbh. I don't know how things have gone since your post but I would stick to only texting him only about the kids as if he still wants to be with you he will come around but you won't get any sense out of him until he's calmed down. I've just (once again) split up with the kid's Dad again but luckily enough he's got a place literally two minutes up the road from me so I'm not stuck on my own with the kids. Hurrah! You have posted a few times on here and haven't seemed happy with your OH so I hope it all works out for the best.

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jenna

Hope your ok and things have been worked out since you last posted this.

Remember I'm only just up the road in wishaw if things ever get that hard you need an outsider to speak too .
X
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular