another man rant!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 pm 
Post subject: another man rant!
I cant understand for the life in me why they are so happy to put the baby in there and not so happy at helping get them out!!! Haha, i can't get him to come near me! we've dtd once since january.. and while im struggling to even walk atm and i know he doesnt want to hurt the baby.. im starting to feel like a baby making machine rather than a woman in my own right... pointless rant really but i have nowhere else to vent it haha.

Im ready to meet my little girl now... least he could do is help get her out..

xx
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Oh hon, could you not just jump him? Xx Wink
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun Sad I feel your pain. Me an OH didnt dtd untill the end when I wanted him to help shift her. Tbh we dont now an it [*@!#%*] me right off Evil or Very Mad

I dont feel good at all an its his fault in my eyes lol xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
It's always been like that for us where I want in and hes not bothered... If I could do it myself I would lol!! Only time hes ever really interested is in a morning and the kids wake up far to early...

Its definately his fault.. I think they forget after we've had babies we feel a bit rubbish about ourselves and need that boost to feel sexy etc Wink (plus anything that goes wrong is a man's fault Wink ) xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular