Hello Ladies! :) Am Finally Here!

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject: Hello Ladies! :) Am Finally Here!
Hello ladies, can't believe am finally here Shocked Never though i'd make it over to the other side feels weird Embarassed anyways i know in early pregnancy you can get like AF type cramps..well i keep getting them but feel more sharp than AF also keep running the toilet to check if ive come on Shocked I can't stop panicking Shocked is this normal? feel like i cant start enjoying it because i can't stop panicking gonna make a doctors appointment monday...i know you don't get your first scan untill 12/13 weeks i don't think i can wait that long to know if anythings ok Shocked wonder why they make you wait that long Shocked Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Perfectly normal Jo, I still get cramps now on and off. I panic all the time, I wish I could say it gets easier but it hasnt for me lol
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
congrats Jo! yes these pains are normal, i get them and i too panic everytime xxxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Am not alone then.. Shocked Good to know the cramps are normal they seemed to have died down abit now Smile which am happy about just wished i knew what to expect Shocked I can see myself booking a private scan just to be on the safe side when does the heart start beating when they can see it on scans? Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
5/6 weeks i think.. i saw my babys heartbeat at 6+2 xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hun. Hope all goes well and you have a h&h 9 months Smile xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nds..am gonna see if i can get an appointment for a scan just to check everythings how it should be Smile but have to wait about 2 weeks don't want to get one too early xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much Rach xxxxxxx

Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Youll probably have to pay privately for one Jo, the chances of you getting one on nhs are slim to none unless you have bleeding x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking that too Nutty, I know the NHS are tight as it is Shocked i was just looking round for private ones now i wish i could just go to my normal hosiptal and pay them Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Excited omg omg omg omg!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JO!!! Im so happy for you I actually have tears in my eyes and yesbits perfectly normal. Got them with all of my pregnancies. Also remember feeling a bit wet like I was bleeding all the time and evem got spotting after sex. I am sooooo happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 month. Ive been following your story since last spring amd it really touched me, just so happy your finally here!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Arrrr thank you so much avasmum! xxx Still can't believe it happening feels like a dream i keep pinching myself and looking at the test to remind myself its real Shocked
Yer i do feel 'wet' am still running toilet thinking ive come on Shocked Hope this feeling goes away soon.
How are you getting on? Not long left now, Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
no probs.. as nutty said, you will have to pay privately or be super dishonest and cheat the system (although this would of course be frowned upon lol).. i think i read somewhere someone paid £100 privately, it is quite a lot of money but if you really need the relief of knowing everything is ok, it would be worth it.. sometimes at 6/7wks the heartbeat can't be detected, even if it is there and perfectly normal, but i don't know how common this is, so consider this too.. ps i too get the 'wet' feeling, it has me running to the bathroom in seconds! xxxxxxxx
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Nds, Laughing don't think i could lie am a terrible lier Laughing I don't mind paying private for my own piece of mind just i don't want to pay for a scan and the can't detect a heartbeat will probably make things 10 times worst Shocked I might just try and hold out abit longer and just try not to think about it am just scared to move or do anything Shocked OH won't let me move either Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
no probs! me too.. yeah, my thoughts too, would not be ideal going for reassurance and then that happening! you would be in an been worse state of panic lol.. if you don't mind paying though, and you think you can wait 2/3 weeks, definitely go for it Smile i shed a single tear of relief at my 6+2 after worrying so much.. it's special even then and baby's tiny! haha my oh wanted to wrap me in bubble wrap too! xxxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Yer defiantly gonna try and hold out abit longer if i can i've got an appointment to see the midwife monday so might feel abit better after that hopefully! Shocked
Laughing mine too! its great he won't let me lift a finger haven't done any dishes since we found out Very Happy Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular