I hate my husband!

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject: I hate my husband!
Ok ill try and keep this short (ish). Basically we've been arguing for a few months now. He wanted a baby me not so desperate. I had a miscarriage and was going to go on the pill but he begged me not to a d I'm 14 weeks now. He hates the face s e x isn't the same I'm sore tired I feel weird having like dirty s e x pregnant. He hates that I'm hormonal and cry all the time. He goes out twice a week comes in so drunk and keeps me awake all night then I have to get up with my 4 yr old. Anyway every time we argue lately he wants out he is so nasty to me. He has all the money the car. I had to sell mine to go towards our wedding so I feel like I have no independence. He basically said he wants a divorce me to get an abortion and just does t care he think he doesn't go out enough!!!!!!!! He. Hasnt paid any ills except the rent so we owe everything else. I just feel like saying f you. You leave me crying my eyes out wondering how the hell I'm going to cope. My 4 year old is froma previous relationship. So ill have two kids by two different dads. No where to live no money no car but you know when you get to a point where they push you away that's how I feel. I feel trapped now cos I'm pregnant and alone! I lost my job because of him I had to sell my car to pay for our stupid wedding and he just wants to walk away and go out on the p*ss and have no responsibility?! Then he just carries on after I've had a breakdown like everything's fine! He thinks I should let him go out and shut up cos I don't work! I just want out but feel so trapped Sad
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
I don't know what I can say too help but didn't want to read and run.

Do you have family/friends u could go to if u need?
Maybe you both need to sit down and talk it through a bit - he sounds like he doesn't understand the way pregnancy effects women, physically and emotionally

Hope u get it sorted either way. X
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject:
I think you need to talk to close friends or family if you have any. I don't know your partner personally but to
me it sounds like he is trying to control you and make you feel weaker than him. This may not be the case but he is being manipulative too.

I really hope you are ok
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
How are you? Have you tried talking to him about it? Banoffee and Raspich make good points about how pregnancy effects women and perhaps he is trying to control you. Have you spoken to him about him telling you to have an abortion? I really hope you are ok, it doesnt sound like either of you are in a good place at the moment xx

Maiyasmummy17
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I've tried he thinks I'm crazy. He thinks I'm using pregnancy as some kind of excuse and sayin. I've got every symptom and I'm milking it. The only time we have been ok is when we don't have my daughter and were out and he's drinking like yesterday and he was all 'nice' but today he's laid on the sofa all day the only time he's got up is to go to the toilet. I had to go and pick our sofa covers up from the dry cleaners they are so heavy. He says ill do it but he does t. Then I hoovered and was cleaning the kitchen with my daughter screaming for attention and he does nothing.
He's like whAt have you done?! My back has been really hurting I've got pains in my stomach and I can't even rely on my husband to take care of me. All day he's been babe I don't feel well can you make me this or get me that. He's so selfish. He wanted a baby a d I feel like he doesn't want to de with the rubbish just the baby at the end of it. I cry every day and he doesn't even do anything except get annoyed at me. I've even wished I wasn't pregnant because I feel like my life is ruined now. Our relationship is pathetic how can I be with someone who is that selfish?! All I've wanted to do is go out and get drunk but I can't. I don't have many friends my mum doesn't really like him cos she can see how he's acting I just don't know what to do anymore Sad
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun, what a nightmare, was he like this before you got pregnant? I'm so sorry things are not how you hoped xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular