PPI

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject: PPI
A while back I claimed some PPI back from Lloyds TSB.

Well today I received a ltter from EGG saying that they had reviewed their sales of PPI and I had it.

Now I cant remember when I took the card out, most likely about 8-9 years ago, and have no idea if I took PPI out or if it was explained.

They have sent me a form to fill in, but I cant fill in half of the information, as it asks if I was employed when I took the card out, and who I was employed with. As I dont know when I took the card out, I dont know who I was employed with, and I may have only been temping.

Shall I just send it back with what info I can? and hope that I get a nice cheque Very Happy

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
I would say your name and details are on a large database and you're going to continue to receive these letters in the future. If you really had a claim they would know which exact card it was already and tell you this.

My parents keep getting these letters as well as calls but they've never been in debt or anything, the only debt they have Is the mortgage! X
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Don't use a pip company to claim it back as they take a percentage. Ring lloyds and they will have their own form. You just put on as much info as you can remember and send back. I couldn't remember half mine but got a nice pay out x
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Its not a claims company, its the people who now own EGG, who I had the card with. They have quoted a card number, but its one I paid off a few years ago. They have sent me the standard form to fill in, but I cant remember when I took it out, or how I took it out.

I get calls all the time, telling me I am owed thousands, but dealt with Lloyds directly.

I think I will just put as much as I can on this form, and see what happens, it would just be a nice surprise if I get anything back. Very Happy

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 am 
Post subject:
I remember that you had a great pay-out last time you did it. I tried directly with Nationwide but had cancelled it early on so didn't win that one as it was obvious that I knew what it was!

My OH had a EGG card 8 years ago and I tried to find out if I could try and claim his PPI from that last year, but hit a brick wall with who and how to contact them. I don't suppose you have contact details / info you could share so I could see if we can get his back?

xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
MrsOz wrote:
My OH had a EGG card 8 years ago and I tried to find out if I could try and claim his PPI from that last year, but hit a brick wall with who and how to contact them. I don't suppose you have contact details / info you could share so I could see if we can get his back?

xx

My letter came from Canada Square Operations (formerly Egg). I have an address of PO Box 4903, Worthing, BN99 3AR, and a contact number of 0800 358 2101.

Hope this helps.

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
brill, thanks, will give it a bish bash bosh

xx

Alouise09
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah just send back with all the info you can

I wasnt sure if I would get anything back but tried through ismart as I certainly didnt agree to PPI and was shocked when I checked my bank account a few months later to a nice amount in my account Very Happy

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular