2 easy...3rd ??

amyco
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm 
Post subject: 2 easy...3rd ??
Thanks to God i conceived my two boys within just 2 tries....does this bode well for conceiving a third...or does it just vary???

Many thanks for any opinions/experience. and Baby dust to all x
MrsZargon
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
I conceived my first in just a couple of months, am still TTC no.2 it's been 18 months so far so I guess that shows fertility can change over time even if nothing seems different. Having said that I'm definitely in the minority and there is no reason to assume you wouldn't find your 3rd just as easy as your first 2. Good luck x
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
My first was just once not using anything, my second 4 years 8 months and now onto trying for 3rd it's pretty much 20 months of TTC but I did have a 5/6 week break when I had a wobble about no.3 and TTC.

You sound like you will have no problems with no.3 if your first two were conceived easily.

Good luck.
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun it took us 6m to concieve our 1st then r second first try and 3rd was planned but happened sooner than we thought lol. x

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
amyco
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for all the replies, well AF is due today, and dont feel it coming!! am normally very regular so....fingers crossed!! Think i will test in the morning.. Smile xx
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 am 
Post subject:
hi there,my 3rd was the longest at ttc,but still only took 3 months..Smile hope you get bfp soon.xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Did you test? Or did AF show?
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
well...i did test, but i didnt want my husband to know (yet) so got the test, then went home but he came home early so i did it really quick, so he didnt ask what i was doing...it was negative...but i dont know if i did it too quick- sorry if TMI, but looking at the test, my pee didnt make all the strip wet ... it says on the leaflet it had to be wet up to a certain line, but it wasnt...

any advice..

stil dont feel AF coming, and normally i know, have oily hair a few days before, but my hair looks good! lol...

advice really appreciated.

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular