I missed my period 4 days ago

sheason
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm 
Post subject: I missed my period 4 days ago
Hello,

I joined here because I would like to know if I am pregnant or not.

Here is my story: I had my period last February and lasted until 5th.. I had sex with my husband one week after my period (note: this was the only time we had sex) and I had my next period again last March and lasted until 6th. I am regular, always have 28 days cycle. Never got lapsed my entire life. And now it's April 2nd, I still don't have my period. I have the signs and symptoms of a pregnant women, nauseated, abdominal cramps, tender breast, increase urination, constipated, craving for food, very cranky (weird)NO pregnancy test yet. I am afraid to take my pregnancy test. I've been trying to conceive for 4 years now, and I dont want to take the PT test and will show negative result. Lol.. I am asking you're opinion.. You think it's possible that I am pregnant? Thank you for your answers in advance.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
You mentioned you had sex once a week after your period in february but I dont see the relevance if you had a period in march. You havent mentioned in your post if you had sex during your fertile period in march? Its hard to say whether you could be pregnant or not without knowing that. To be honest though the symptoms you describe could just as easily be because your period it due.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm 
Post subject: Hello Ttc
Thank you for reply. Yes we only had sex once and that's it.. my hubby went back to US so we never had sex after the last time which was on Feb 15. Yes I supposed to have my period on March 29 but I still don't have it until now. Im just wondering.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
If the last time you had sex was february and you had a period in march then Id say theres pretty much no chance at all you would be pregnant now. Id say youre probably just having a longer cycle this month.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm 
Post subject: Thank you
Nice to know. Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular