hello :)

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 am 
Post subject: hello :)
hello ladies- thought i would join you here and tell you abit about myself, (i was formerly (labbertottcno1) and ive been on here for a few years now.
My names Louise, my journery includes having PCOS, ovarian drilling, clomid x7, (one chemical pregnancy), and my first IVF in march, which so far was successful, and i know i am extremely lucky to be in this position! i am currently just over 6 weeks pregnant after almost 5yrs (would of been in june) ttc Very Happy we are over the moon, but i am extremely nervous about my 7 week scan on thur... i was going to join this group after then, but im very nervous and figured alot of you would have experience of this wait Smile Smile

Louise xxxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Hey Louise!

I remember you. Just wanted to say good luck for your scan, we all worry about the scan, I don't think you would be normal if you didn't worry about it but I'm sure it will be fine! Let us know how it goes!

Xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome over here, been stalking a bit in ivf forum. So good to see long termers get their BFP. Sure everything will be fine on Thursday, keep us updated xx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
thanks ladies Smile xxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Hello chick, Had quiet a journey i was also trying 5+ years was suppose to be starting IVF july too and where only about a week apart! Very Happy Good luck for your scan xxx Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Jo Smile nice to know i have someone of a similar time to me Smile good luck with ur journey- i see you have waitied a very long time too, it almost feels surreal doesnt it? xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Feels like a life time doesn't it? I never though it would happen naturally for me i done 6 months on clomid and had a 2 month break and it happened Shocked was about to start another 3 months on clomid whilst waiting for IVF in july, Yes still hasn't sunk in yet keep looking at the test to remind myself its real, are you due around december also? Very Happy Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
my exact due date from egg collection is nov 29th, but yeah, give or take a few days it'll be approx early dec Smile whens yours?

Keep getting intermittent sharp ovary pain on my right side though :/ oh im just so nervous! Sad really hope its all well xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular