Taggi

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 pm 
Post subject: Taggi
Can anyone help, before Alex was born I bought him a genuine Taggi as a comforter, so we are talking over 2 years ago, so far we haven't lost it and I can get it washed and dried before beddtime.

However I'd like to get a couple of spares, I know you can buy taggies everywhere, and indeed I've tried some of the cheaper versions, and indeed another proper taggi, BUT, the taggie he has, has 1 side that has very very slight textured bumps on it, and typically this is the side he likes to lay on his face as he goes to sleep (yes strange boy I know Laughing ), problem is stores don't show you both sides so I can't see which ones have this textured side.

Anyone know what this style of taggie is called or where I can get one from?

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
I got my taggies from John Lewis. Have you tried the taggies website to see if they are still selling the one you have?

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Shellm wrote:
I got my taggies from John Lewis. Have you tried the taggies website to see if they are still selling the one you have?

Yeah looked at Taggie website, you can't actually buy from there, but I've emailed them to see if they know. I suspect they don't make them anymore Sad

Faerydae
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
is the bumpy side minky? found this site: http://www.sewfunkybaby.co.uk/Taggies.html

Jump to:  

Community

Popular