worst dream :(

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject: worst dream :(
woke up this morning and burst into tears - dreamt i lost my baby at 9+2, the midwife texted me to ask if i wanted 'a souvenier' and right before i woke up, in the dream i was crying in my bedroom, then went into my mums room and said to her 'this isn't a dream is it mum? this is really happening to me' then i woke up in tears and cried on my OH, (bless him-he didnt hear the 'i had a dream that' i lost the baby, part of the sentence at first). it really was awful, doesn't help that i'm already worried! xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Arrr Nds! doesn't help when you already feel worried i keep having bad dreams too! not long for to wait for your scan now chick lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject:
How horrible.

I guess its because you are worried about it an thats why you are reaming about it. I had the same kind of nightmares with this one and it all turned out fine.

Try to do something relaxing b4 bed to take your mind off it so its not the last thing you are thinking about. (says me who only 2 days ago was making myself sick with worry)

I had very odd dreams when pg with Belle, it always involved my mother in law Laughing shed either kidnap Belle or be drowning her by holding her under the water at a swimming pool! To this day mother in law has never been aloud to look after Belle. I just cant bring myself to let her.

nds
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
oh gosh that's awful! i know haha we're so silly aren't we, everything i'm sure is fine! yeah, 2 weeks and 2 days lol i'm on countdown! thankyouu. nic xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular