Pregnant or not pregnant?

nikki91118
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant or not pregnant?
Hia, just a quick post to see what you guys thought. I've not been back on here since I was pregnant with my daughter and she's one next week. Anyway when I was ovulating last month me and my partner has unprotected sex but after a few m minutes we put on a condom so he didn't finish inside me sorry for tmi. I am now 4 days late and no usual signs of period coming however last week I had really painful tummy pains and thought I was going to come on but never did I have been more emotional thani usually am. Anyway I was just wondering what you guys thought. Thanks. X
charlene6789
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Aye ladies guess wat? My period was due on the 28th of april, on the day before the 28th i had pink brown blood it was light n scanty. I though omg im finally prego yay! But heres the twist smh, it got bright red witha few clots then back to scanty for a bit then back to bright red few clots then back to pink brown blood fill ed up four pads. I looked it up it said implantation bleeding and although im having this "implantation bleeding" im also having cramps and they rotate to my lower back then back to my lower abdomen and repeats. This lasted for a week. I took a hpt on may second got a BFF. Line negra shows dark n visble. I have waves of nausea, constipated, "allergies", wet discharge,mood swings. Now i have a regular 30 day cycle ovulation was april fourteen conceptio on the tweny fourth of april. Lmp was may twenty ninth. This cant be my AF cause AF only lasts for four days not a week. This my first time experining this. Ladies help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular