when did your bab start sleeping through?

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
Dp you do a different routine for nightime as opposed to daytime? What I mean by this is in the daytime make sure he's not in his nightime gear (for example, both mine get a clean sleepsuit and a sleeping bag at night whilst in the daytime they got to sleep in whatever they are wearing), but I also have a routine and I've started it with Tom zlready, this is what we do Smile

30 mins before bathime, rough play, (ie rolling round on the floor, lots of giggle and tickle time)
Bathtime
Dry, sleepsuit and sleeping bag
Bottle on mummies knee and then into cot awake
Stay patting back for 5 -10 mins till he starts to drop off.

Daytime routine is very different and I think this helped from very early, altho Alex didn't sleep through till he started nursery at 6 months old Wink

tracebumfluffwhy do you put your baby to sleep on his tummy? You say you pat his back. I understand babies should sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of cot death x
StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Isabelle slept through at 8 months and George has only just cracked it a few weeks ago at 15 months... yawn! Hope you manage to crack it soon x

Both mine slept on their tummies from birth, it was the only way they wanted to sleep and I checked to make sure they were safe enough a lot. As adults we all have different ways of getting comfortable, that is the case with babies too. x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular