Sore crotch

Chloe91
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject: Sore crotch
Hi ladies,

I'm 35+5 and for the past month or so I've had really bad pain in my crotch area, feels like I've been kicked in my vagina. It gets a lot worse at night time and is more a less impossible to turn over in bed. I've also been getting mild period like cramps up to 5 times a day the past couple of days. Anyone else have this?

Thank you xx
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
It might be SPD? I've not had it so it might be better for someone who has experienced it to tell you.

I found that as my baby engaged I began to get more uncomfortable downstairs, so it may just be that.

With the period pains it could just be the weight of baby/stretching/baby moving more into your pelvis.

If you're concern I'd speak to your MW. x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
It does sound like spd to me, its very difficult to get comfortable sitting/laying and gets worse towards the end when haby starts to engage :/ speak to your midwife about physio if it's difficult walking and take regular pain killers to prevent the pain getting to a stage where pain relief doesnt help.. And frozen peas/ice pack is supposed yo help wwith inflammation and pain in your crotch (it does help me a little bit)

Hope that helps a little bit xx

With regards to the cramping I find I have periods where my bh's are uncomfortable and my bump seems to have dropped the next day so maybe stretching/dropping pains? Of they get regular and painful more than 4
n hour contact your labour ward cos your still classed as preterm xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
I had this when stood up, not sure what the pain is though I just put it down to Lola resting in funny places! Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular