It feels like it's getting complicated - Down 1 complication

kad1979
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:38 pm 
Post subject: It feels like it's getting complicated - Down 1 complication
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all of your support. While these few months have been tiring and disappointing among other things, they've also been good 'coz I discovered this site and bumped in to you guys Smile

So I did my second blood test done and the hormone levels are going down, which means that they were probably from the last pregnancy. So I am going to see my gygy on Monday and we will talk about options. He wants to do a d&c to get the sac out and do tests. I'm sort of wondering about it. I just had one in Feb and to have another now...

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions!!!

Thanks once again and have a fab weekend.
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi there
just want to wish you all the very best.
i dont know much about what your gynae intends doing, but i am sure he knows what he is doing.
take care
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your note.

For you and anyone else who is reading this here is an update, I would really appreciate some feedback.

So I visited my gygy, and he stated the obvious - it was not a pregnancy. The gestational sac had also reduced, so he proposed to give me some cytotec - 2 pills a day for 3 days and said it will pass. I should get like a period and the sac will pass off too. He then told me to come back when i get my regular period.

Today is my 4th day after Cytotec, no bleeding, no nothing. I tried getting in touch with him over the phone, unfortunately he is on leave till monday. I would love not to see him again for at least a month Smile if I can avoid it. Does any one have any feedback? I plan on going to the pharmacy and asking them if they can give me something. If not, I have to go and see him Monday. Does it take that long? May be he gave me a small, insignificant dose?

I would really love your feedback on this one... I really want to have my baby, but with the chain of events these past couple of months I just want at least a month to get myself together and be at peace.
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi there

I think that maybe you would need a D&C to remove the sac. i'm not sure, but i know if tablets dont work, then that would be the next step.
its best to try and get hold of your gynae so that he can advise you properly, you dont want to jeapordise your future chances of having a baby.
sometimes having a D&C cleans out your womb and alot of woman have fallen pregnant after this.
God blessxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular