trying to get pregnant....question

bakermommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject: trying to get pregnant....question
My husband and I have been trying now for about 8 months to get pregnant. I have been seeing a doctor who did some blood work and everything with my hormones was normal. He feels that I am experiencing some irregular ovulation possibly from being on the birth control patch for an extended period of time. We do have two other children ages 4 and 7. They were both conceived naturally using just opk's. I have taken one cycle of clomid so far and I am in my fertile window.. we are baby dancing quite often hoping soon our dream of another child will come true... I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts and also I have a strong urge to want to look at baby things, possibly even start picking up small items as I find them, is this something you would recommend or should I try and wait.. after these 8 months I sure feel antsy and anxious and nervous cause we want this baby so much, I don't want to make more stress for myself. Baby dust please
denise3031
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: trying to get pregnant....question
bakermommy wrote:
My husband and I have been trying now for about 8 months to get pregnant. I have been seeing a doctor who did some blood work and everything with my hormones was normal. He feels that I am experiencing some irregular ovulation possibly from being on the birth control patch for an extended period of time. We do have two other children ages 4 and 7. They were both conceived naturally using just opk's. I have taken one cycle of clomid so far and I am in my fertile window.. we are baby dancing quite often hoping soon our dream of another child will come true... I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts and also I have a strong urge to want to look at baby things, possibly even start picking up small items as I find them, is this something you would recommend or should I try and wait.. after these 8 months I sure feel antsy and anxious and nervous cause we want this baby so much, I don't want to make more stress for myself. Baby dust please
hi babymommy i feel u on wanted to start shopping for baby me to i stay ready every store i go in i get so excited but dont buy nothing until u know for sure take it from me i did that bout 10 yrs ago i should've i lose my first and only baby thats why am wanted a baby so much it been a void since then and i want to feel that closeness again . do u thik if we are taking clomid would it really make us have more then one baby i have been hearing that . Confused
bakermommy
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, that had to be so hard. I couldn't even begin to imagine the void you feel from that. Clomid is a very popular fertility drug, it is usually what doctors try first on patients. It is worth trying if you haven't had luck naturally. I sure hope clomid is the answer for us. I haven't bought anything yet but I love to look and think about what the new baby could wear, what the new baby may look like, will it be a boy/girl will I get multiples? That is one thing with clomid you have a higher chance of having multiples, I wouldn't mind either way. I hope soon you are blessed with another baby to fill the emptiness. Good Luck Smile
denise3031
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 am 
Post subject:
bakermommy wrote:
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby, that had to be so hard. I couldn't even begin to imagine the void you feel from that. Clomid is a very popular fertility drug, it is usually what doctors try first on patients. It is worth trying if you haven't had luck naturally. I sure hope clomid is the answer for us. I haven't bought anything yet but I love to look and think about what the new baby could wear, what the new baby may look like, will it be a boy/girl will I get multiples? That is one thing with clomid you have a higher chance of having multiples, I wouldn't mind either way. I hope soon you are blessed with another baby to fill the emptiness. Good Luck Smile
thank u so much i alway s think bout him but god told me the reason very shortly after i had him so he is one of my little angel still gave birth to him but through the years god has made me stronger Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular