Neg test after a mc???

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject: Neg test after a mc???
Hi ladies
Wasn't sure where to post this but how long did it take u to get a neg test after a mc?? My one I had before It was neg within 3-4 days after I bleed??!! I started to bleed 11days ago then the next day mc passed big clot and stopped bleeding finally late Thursday just gone do week after!!! Due to do a test Thursday/Friday this week for the EPAU as wen I went for repeat scan last wed pg test was still pos??? Have to ring and tell then the tesult!! Anyway getting to the point lo, I tested this morning and its still showing a pos??? It's faint but I can defo see it???

So how long did ur stay pos ladies??!!!

Nic xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Sorry about your loss I Mc our baby last sunday and only just got
a negative result on clear blue digi
on fr was still faint pos but very faint x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
I think it can depend on how far you are as well , my dd had some bleeding 2 weeks ago, went for a scan should have been 9 weeks and there was a sac but no baby then the 3 days later the Saturday before last (so a similar time to you)she had lots of bleeding and lost clots , another scan last Wednesday showed no sign of the sac or a pregnancy but her bloods done the same day were 355 still, the ones she had on Sunday were around 150 and she has to go back this week to make sure they're still dropping and hopefully coming back to normal, she hasn't done any home tests but I presume with those levels she'd still get positives if she did Question , and my other DD who's had a few m/c's was told they can drop very quickly if you're just 5-6 weeks but any further on it can take 2-3 weeks even for them to drop back to levels that give you BFN's , so sorry to hear about your miscarriage xxx
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for ur replys ladies Smile

I'm so sorry to hear of ur mc Quinny Sad life sucks doesn't it!!!

I was 6+2 nat so maybe that's why I have taken longer to get a neg then?? Haven't done one since thou and due to do one in the am so can ring and tell EPAU fingers crossed its neg now well I would have thought it would be lol

Thanks again nic xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular