Who's next?

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
Haha Avasmummy, I could say that at the beginning of this month, was so exciting lol. Tomorrow I can say I'm due this month!! Not expecting to be on time but really hope am not too late.

xx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 pm 
Post subject:
Weasleywannabe wrote:
Hello,
I have a very similar due date to Angel and Heath. My son was 15 days late and was only born then because I was induced. I hope this baby is not quite that late but I think I will probably go overdue again.

I hope you do not mind but I have a quick but very boring question. What size nappies does a fairly large newborn need? My son was in size 3 by the time he came home so I was wondering whether I should buy size 1s or would that be a waste of money and I should just put baby straight in size 2?

Thank you

Weasley

In answer to your question. Size 1's (Pampers newborn) are 4-11lb. i just bought 1 small pack of these for my hospital bag because I imagine my newborn will be big and more or less straight in to size 2's

Weasleywannabe
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Loulou. I think I will do exactly as you suggest, one pack of size ones and some size twos. I can't believe I get to buy tiny nappies again. It is so exciting.
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
My due date is 19th June but getting a sweep at 39...am hoping I go early, if not then I should be getting a due date induction

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
I know! I was looking at the size 1 nappies and thinking I can't believe I am havjng another baby and it will be wearing this dinky little nappy! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular