Just wondering...

katyj19
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm 
Post subject: Just wondering...
I have my 8 week widwife appointment tommorrow and im just wondering what she will do wether we will listen to babys heart beat or just chat..? This is my second baby but ive just forgotten Very Happy xx
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
midwives generally wait until 16 weeks onwards to listen to baby. my 8 weeks appointment was alot of form filling and blood tests and sending off to book my 12 weeks scan. Smile hope everything goes well tomorrow and congratulations Smile xx
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
I had my booking in appointment last week, it took around 40 minutes. Lots of questions and me just saying yes and no lol. Height, weight and blood pressure was done , had to do a urine sample and had some bloods done. Thats about it.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Ohh ok brill thankyou. Didnt want my partner to take time off work if hes not going to miss anything exciting! Thankss Smile xx
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I had all of the above at my booking in appointment. They did want to know quite a bit of family history though so might be worth your partner being there.

xx

katyj19
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Oh thats good to no, if he cant make it ill make sure ive got all the info, thanks everyone Very Happy xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular