number one :)

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:13 pm 
Post subject: number one :)
after ttc (not even actively, at all) for only 6months, i have a bfp! unexpected even though wasn't using anything, was put to the back of our minds and forgotten about. currently almost 7 weeks Smile very nervous/excited xxx
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject: excited
Hi,
I just joined this site and saw your post. I'm currently 8w and 4days pregnant and super excited and scared at the same time. Excited that my boyfriend and I will be parents ans scared that this is a very fragile trimester and miscarriages are high. Praying and hoping for the best. So far i'm ok and I have another check up at the OB 2moro.. Congratulations and all the best to you and your little family Smile
nds
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi! congratulations! i had an early scan after a bit of a scare last week and baby only measured small so apparently i am only 7w 1day today, much to my disappointment as like you i am very very worried and scared and just wanna be twelve weeks already! i have my booking appointment with midwife on tuesday.. good luck Smile and congratulations!! wishing you a lovely, happy healthy pregnancy xxxxx
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you, I too want this 1st trimester to hurry up. I'm trying my best to change all my bad eating habits and replace them with more fruits and veggies. As for the morning sickness, I haven't been having much of a problem with the nausea, a little vomiting now and then but I try to stick it out. However, I do have frequent pain in my abdomen and I keep reminding myself that its just the uterus stretching. Sometimes I even have to curl up in bed. Kinda sucks.
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you, I too want this 1st trimester to hurry up. I'm trying my best to change all my bad eating habits and replace them with more fruits and veggies. As for the morning sickness, I haven't been having much of a problem with the nausea, a little vomiting now and then but I try to stick it out. However, I do have frequent pain in my abdomen and I keep reminding myself that its just the uterus stretching. Sometimes I even have to curl up in bed. Kinda sucks.
nds
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
like period pains? i've had those too.. every little thing makes you panic though, or it does me anyway.. i've had all day nausea since around saturday, only actually vomited a couple of times. i've cut out all caffeine and junk food (except i treated myself today to a mcdonalds and a cola, although now i feel guilty! i have absolutely no appetite though so i'm of course worrying that's gonna contribute.. i'm the same, all i want to be is excited but i'm too scared to be because obviously, it would break my heart if god forbid something happened.. trying to keep it a secret from most people (a few know already eg parents, employer and couple of friends) is a little hard, especially as there is so much baby talk going on at work! i had a conversation earlier this week with a colleague who talked about how broody she was and continued to tell me she hoped by the end of the year she'd be pregnant, to then ask me how long i think it'll be before i have a baby, i replied 'i'm not sure, the time will come' all the while thinking 'well actually, about 8 months!' haha, how are you finding it? have you told anyone yet? xxxx
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
yeah I have. My mom was the first to know. Then my overly excited boyfriend told his folks and quite a number of his friends (smh lol). Its very funny because I work at the MCH (Maternal and Child Health)unit of our ministry and well I had to let at least the few people in my unit to know, including my boss. She said she actually knew even before I told her lol. But I think of myself to be very lucky. In this section of the ministry where I work its only 7 of us women. I'm the youngest. 6 of them are nurses/ midwives and my boss is a doctor, so I'm very fortunate to have them guiding me. As for th cramps, yes, it feels like period pains. But my OB assured me that its nothing to worry about (tho I still worry). She said the uterus is stretching and that the frequent urination is because the growing uterus is pressing on the bladder.

How are your mood swings? OMG MINE ARE HORRIBLE!!!!! I cry way toooooo much. I get upset easily n I know it drives my boyfriend crazy! I try to control it but I just find myself crying when I cant.
nds
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
haha i was in a situation last week where i had to tell teo more colleagues (with the bleeding - i was off "sick" for two days due to the tests/scan/worry!) even though i didn't want to, it already has made my job/sorting apts and time off, easier.. oh fabulous! so you're in the right place, surrounded by people who can give you answers, how lovely.. now i feel left out, i have no further to desire to pee (i don't drink much although that will be hit on the head this weekend! - i find i'm just too busy at work and too sleepy when home! eek) and i have had NO mood swings! i sort of snapped at my
oh last week or week before which i have never done before, but solely because i was irritated by his constant telling me i need to eat, when i physically struggle to at the minute, and i know!! haha. i've not cried yet (except for my scare which was complete 24/7 waterworks) and i'm a real cry baby! i'm impressed with the new cleavage though - just what i always wanted! haha xxxxxx
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Good 4 u. I've always had big boobs. Haven't noticed any changes in their size tho, however, they are very tender. And my nipples are sore all the time. By the way, have u lost or gained any weight? I lost 7. I'm noticing it in my face and shoulders (I'm plus sized). The older folks in my family keep telling me that its just a matter of time b4 I start adding. Also, b4 I found out I was prregnant, I had some very bad back problems. I couldn't walk or sit up for a week (had to miss work). Where I come from, especially in my family, with signs like that it is said that the baby is going to be a boy.

Again before I knew I was pregnant, I dreamt fish. I dont know if you know that when a woman has dreams with fish it means she or someone close to her is pregnant. I didn't pay it any mind. The night after that I dreamt me and my boyfriend was standing over a crib watching a baby girl. Couple days after that is when I found out I was pregnant. Now, a few weeks ago, I dreamed I had a baby girl. I held her in my arms and the love n joy was sooooo intense it felt so real! I dont know what the hell to think. Only time can tell, but God knows I want a little girl.
nds
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 am 
Post subject:
lucky you haha! mine are also very tender. i honestly don't know if i've gained or lost anything, i should probably weigh myself, oops. i'm very petite and find it hard to put on weight anyway, i don't expect i will be much different through pregnancy and especially with having absolutely no appetite right now! oh wow, i haven't dreamt about anything of the sort - no animals or real dreams like yours - i just literally woke up from a dream where i stole a horse and a micro pig but i don't expect that's any clue Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing. maybe it was like, a premonition and maybe it is a girl. i presume you are going to find out? xxxxx
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, I'm going to to an ultrasound in May. My OB told me I could have done it this week if I wanted to but my folks discouraged me saying the radiation of the machine might interfere with the development of the embryo (lol). Although my OB assured me this wasn't going to happen, I am still a little to scared to take the risk, so I'm waiting until I'm at least 4 months.
nds
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
aww, fab! well, four-five months is the usual time to find out baby gender isn't it? i thought 20 weeks was when you could find out.. so will you not be having a dating scan? have you had one already? what about the tests they can do and such? xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
I've taken quite a number of tests already. Today when I go do my check up I'll hear what my OB has to say. All she mentioned the last time was the ultrasound, and that we could have done it when I turned 8weeks but we decided to wait at least until I'm 16weeks. IT SEEM SO FAR AWAY!!!

You know what sucks? Finding out you're pregnant too early. Because like me, I expect to see changes NOW!!! Laughing However, finding out early is very important as well, because you can start taking better care of yourself very early.

I just want time to go by really quick! I WANNA SEE MY BABY!!!!
nds
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
i see.
that's very true! i was literally 4 weeks (although i thought i was 5 until my early US) when i found out, and although that is true, at the same time, it is suuuuuch a long wait! i'm non stop worrying about everything, and i won't relax until the 12/13 week mark when i know everything should fingers crossed be okay! i'm the same though, i don't 'feel' pregnant, even when i had my early US it was like 'what? that little jelly bean is in ME?' i still couldn't believe it and i don't think i will until i've got some physical change (aside from the boobs! haha).. let me kno what happens at your OB appointment, xxx Very Happy
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Sure will. And try not to worry too much. Its not good for the baby Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular