swollen feet/ankles..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 pm 
Post subject: swollen feet/ankles..
Can anyone help?? I'm drinking so much water atm cos I have uti and yet my feet and ankles are so swollen they hurt! I had a mw appointment today but forgot to mention my feet. Nothing else flagged for pre e so I'm not worried about that.. But I cant get them to go down.. Even in a morning they are swollen and just get worse as the say goes on... Xx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
I suffered with swollen ankles feet and legs really badly with my DS from about 30 weeks. By the time I was 2 weeks over and being iduced I looked like I had elephant legs. It didn't matter how much I drank it didn't shift the water retention. However on this pregnancy (touch wood) I haven't suffered with swollen legs at all and I am hoping it will stay away. The only thing that isdifferentin this pregnancy is that I have a more active job and I do a lot of walking whereas I had an office job with my first and I was sat down too much! I think if your gonna get it you are gonna get it. Every pregnancy is different

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular