worried

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 am 
Post subject: worried
hi ladies, i'm a little bit worried today, my boobs feel softer and certainly less tender, now i had some mild cramps yesterday, and stomach ache but no bleeding, is this sometheing i need to worry about? today is also the first day i havent felt nauseous too Sad i just cant help but worry, if i really poke they hurt slightly, but no where near to what it was, and to me they feel smaller, i have a scan on wed, so 6 days, do you think i should just wait till then? i know it varies but in last two days its such i marked difference as throughout the pregnancy the one thing thats been constant for me is tender breasts Confused xxxx Louise xx
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:13 am 
Post subject:
i had a dip in symptoms around the 7/8 week mark and then it all came back with avengeance haha.. i think everything you're saying is normal and if you can, hold on for your scan. if you are worried though, speak to someone xxx
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 am 
Post subject:
Ive had lots of dips in symptoms that have made me really paranoid, sometimes I felt more normal for 2-3 days before they came back. I actually posted in here at about symptoms disappearing at 8 weeks and somewhere else. x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
glad to hear its common, 6 more days to go... :/ going soooo slow x hope everyones ok xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular