ttc currently 2 months post implanon removal

destinytucker
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am 
Post subject: ttc currently 2 months post implanon removal
hello i am ttc my first child. i got my implanon removed 02-22-13. i had it in nearly the whole three years. got my cycle 03-15-13 and it lasted only like 4 days. i've been trying since then and i took a pregnancy test 04-16-13 & it was a big fat negative. started my 2nd cycle post removal 04-17-13. I wanna know does it increase my chances of conceiving if I have sex while im on my cycle?
kas123
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Blood, Water and Spit kill semen. you will not normally Ovulate until about a week after your Period Semen will only live for 3-5 days so chances are it will not help. but you can still have Fun Laughing
destinytucker
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
lol i'll just wait til the end of my cycle. isn't it true tht @ the least, women have gotten pregnantt about 3 months after birth control removal? because thats what it seems from other websites like this. my doctor said wait at least 6 months, but im hoping it's only 3 months. that way I only have 1 month left Very Happy
kas123
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
don't get your hopes up for three or six months it will only lead to disappointment. husband and I have been trying for nearly four years and still no luck.
Af03695948
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 am 
Post subject: TTC after implant removal
Hi I had 2 implants one after the other although I had the last one removed a year early so 5 years all in all.
I had the implant removed June 2012 and still trying to conceive. I'm not trying to p**s on your chips sort of thing but dont get your hopes up it could take a while.

Try ovulation tests to see if you have regained fertility, they also help pinpoint your fertile window during the month, it usually occurs around 14 days before your period is due. Your egg that's ready to be fertilised is only available for 12-48 hours and depending how long your partners sperm survives previous, the egg has to be fertilised within this time.

(cheapest ovulation packs on HomeHealthUK website that's where I get mine, also have cheap 50+ pregnancy strips, handy if you start getting a pee on a stick addiction haha)

Hope this helps good luck n lots of baby dust to you both x x Smile
tinker28
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
yes it can happen in 3 months also can take years. don't strees over it or it will take longer to get pregnant. took me 6 years and we had nothing wrong with us all test come back clear. and we never missed ouvlation always did it on time. but the stress was to much. it can take 12 months to 18 months to full pregnant. befor any dr will help you. good luck hope your one of the lucky ones and it won't take that long. xxxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular