TMI, but im worried and dont know who else to ask....

amyco
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 pm 
Post subject: TMI, but im worried and dont know who else to ask....
Im even worried/shy about writing this on here, but need some opinions... i have a growth near just inside my vagina, it is an odd shape, and kind of like two or three different growths in one ??? I only just found it today. hoping its nothing but just wondered if anyone has had anything similar. (sorry for TMI)

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hon just get it checked out, better safe than sorry. Also any appointment you can request a female nurse so you dont feel shy

X,x,
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
I would get your GP to take a look. Dont be shy, your only human and we all get lumps and bumps.... at one point or another. You shouldnt have to live with/ worry about it. you should get it seen to, I am sure it will be fine. With this type of thing the thought is always worse than the reality, you GP wont bat an eye lid and you will feel better once you have had it treated. Good luck.

[/url]
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, I found a lump inside my vagina, I went to docs and got referred to a gynae, it turned out to be a vaginal cyst but I was worried at the time, I still have it (10 years on!!) but there is no point having it removed. Mine was round and more white in colour. Get it checked hun, better safe than sorry and they way I see it, doctors see this kind of stuff everyday, it may feel a bit embarrassing at the time but its over in a few minutes and docs are used to it Smile xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular