IVF cycle and aspirin

CC78
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject: IVF cycle and aspirin
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of taking baby aspirin during cycle? I had egg collection yesterday and just now thinking forward to the next couple weeks and anything we can do different this time round (we're on cycle number4!)

I haven't asked the clinic yet but I plan to.i just wondered what people's thoughts were first?

Xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Ive been on low dose aspirin because of some of the medication Ive been on for my frozen embryo transfer Im meant to stop tomorrow as thats when my other tablets end (side effect of the other tabs are potential dvt so need the aspirin to thin the blood)but Ive decided Im going to carry on with the aspirin.
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
First of all congrats nutty!!! Am so pleased for u. From memory I think we've been ttc'ing roughly same length of time so I know u must be just made up. Though probably still can't believe it? I can only hope we get lucky ths time round. Thanks for your reply I'm just not sure whether to take the baby aspirin or not, am guessing it can't do much harm though xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I think we have, yeh you got it spot on I still cant believe it at all its bizarre I know Im pregnant and Ive seen the scan but Im in some weird kind of denial. I darent accept its happening I think in case something wrong. I say go with the aspirin, a lot of women take it after m/c etc and it can be good especially if blood flow isnt great x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular