Felt pregnant, doctor suspected, yet bleeding.

Dreamzzz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:03 am 
Post subject: Felt pregnant, doctor suspected, yet bleeding.
hi there,
I an new here, hope that someone can share some insights with me on this. I felt pregnant a week after conception, and had very sore breast, bad lower abdominal pain and tight vaginal, very tired, and felt hungry very often. I can't take fish. I dunno whether this is normal, but i am feeling this and I am not crazy. . so i went to see gynae. and he told me may be I could be pregnant, even the nurse came to tell me that waiting for my good news. The gynae gave me folic acid as well... so well, i am quite positive and just waited. 4 days ago I started bleeding, two days after my expected period. It started with very light pink bleeding on Sat late night, my lower abdominal was quite painful, but there is no doctor on sunday, so i just stayed at home and try lying on bed as i was very tired, the bleed was not geavy, like my normal period. On Monday it started getting less in the afternoon. tuesday not much just not as heavy as my normal period. the pain was very minimal on tue. wed the bleeding very minimal, does not even filled one pad. no breast tenderness or pain since i bleed

yesterday, wednesday i started to get.the lower abdominal pain again, and my breast started to get itchy and tender.

i dunno wat i shall do.shall i still wait for 2 weeks to do pregnancy test i did on sunday, but is still -ve. if i am pregnant, on sun i am just 4 weeks exactly.

i talked to the doc, he said probably ur period and did not even asked more questions.

anyone experience this, am i pregnant or really nothing can be done i could only wait.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 am 
Post subject:
You could take another test, but if the bleeding was around when your period was due then it probably was a period Question
You can get all sorts of symptoms in the second half of your cycle including everything you described and not be pregnant , just because the same hormone that rises and gives you pregnancy symptoms also rises after ovulation even if you aren't pregnant so it can be impossible to tell the difference in the signs for pregnancy or your period .
Another test will tell you for sure though x
Dreamzzz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:
thanks DLO5
roughly when do you think i should take another test? Confused
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Any time if you're already past the day your period was due , the levels double roughly every 48 hrs so even testing 2 days after a negative is fine Smile Good luck xx
Dreamzzz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
will test on sun
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Dreamzzz, Did you get a answer. I have been having electric shocks from my car and my OH said it was probably my shoes which i doubt as i hvae had them for ages.
I am off to the doctor on the 13th may as that is the only time i can get to see him. I have my af coming a few days early or later but it is like watery then two day bleed then stops so want to check that im ok and if i am pregnant then to start taking folic acid.
Dreamzzz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
no, at the end i am not pregnant. but i still strongly believe dat i had chemical pregnant just dat it does not implant. is quite normal actually. was a bit upset. but still trying hatd now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular