stuck in hospital.......

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 pm 
Post subject: stuck in hospital.......
I had my baby a week ago yesterday.....i was in for 11 days in total before and after birth. I was discharged on monday and after a home visit on wednesday from my midwife got sent back in with high bp. Ive been here since......i was going home today but the bp decided to throw a wobbly again so now they wont let me home.

I feel so depressed. I miss my family so much. I had to have general anesthetic when i had my daughter and had so much help from everyone so i wouldnt go down the pnd route again & now i feel like im slipping that way. Ive been nothing but ill & starting to resent my daughter feeling like if i had never got pregnant id of not been so ill & not stuck here !!! My husband has taken loads of time off work to look after our other daughter & im not used to seeing them both so little Sad i feel like things can't get any worse and never been so depressed Sad

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Must be tough. Hope you feel better so that you can come home soon. I'm sure once you feel a bit better it will help

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
Aww sweetie I can only imagine how you are feeling but you need to get yourself well and your bp will stay high if your stressing.. I hope you get home to your family soon Smile remember to keep talking to people around you and that they are aware of how your feeling Smile x
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you're doing ok hon x x
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
That must be tough but you need to think positive - is your baby healthy? You will be healthy soon then you can go home, it won't be long!! I was stuck in hospital for 5 weeks with my daughter because she had to had heart surgery so we didn't get to come home until 5 weeks.

Hope that helps Smile
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 am 
Post subject:
Hope you're on the mend now, and fingers crossed at home. As Rach said, if you're stressing it won't help your BP.

Thinking of you and keep us updated xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies i was discharged yesterday and had a bp check t home this morning and it was fine. I should think so with all the meds they have sent me home with. I have another check in 2 days time so fingers crossed things are starting to get back to normal.

Thanks for all your well wishes xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:52 am 
Post subject:
Hope your feeling better now that your at home.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular