6 weeks to 7 weeks bleeding and clotting

mommyof2n1OTW
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 pm 
Post subject: 6 weeks to 7 weeks bleeding and clotting
I'm between six and seven weeks i started experiencing blood yesterday and i went to the e.r they took my blood and my hcg level was 24000 and three they did a vaginal ultrasound and was able to see the baby with abheat beat of 91 kinda low i know but on the u/s they r two sacs but one heartbeat and baby im still bleeding but not enough to fill two pads inone hr for two hrs straight. I went again for the second time last night to the e.r again and did an ultrasound thru the belly nothing dr said it was too early to see anything thru my belly. I left came home wore a pad overnight woke up seven hrs later pad not soaked but when i go to pee blood comes pouring out in the toilet. I passed something clear and round after leavingthe er the first time. Was i preg with two and one didn't make it in the empty sac or what? This is my third pregnancy this didn't happen with my first two. Thanks
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not sure - it could well be that you were passing the non developed sac but I wouldnt be certain.

Did the hospital not ask to see you again for a follow up scan? I would speak to your midwife and get more advice about it.

I hope that every things okay. FX for you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular