Tired of getting neg test

Gigi08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 am 
Post subject: Tired of getting neg test
My husband (26) and I (23) have been trying for a baby for 6 months now and it's gets stressful and upsetting when we get a neg test result every month. What could we do to up it chances and how long before really start worring that we can't have babies???
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
You are both young - in your favour and you haven't been trying that long, although I know it seems awfully long to you. You don't say what you are doing already - e.g. peeing on sticks to see when you are ovulating, how often you BD etc.. Usually they say try for 2 years before you should start worrying. Are you tracking your periods, ov days etc?

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
They say to allow a year before getting tests. Stressing out about it could be damaging you chances each month in itself. Try and relax and hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
I am in the same situation dread doing a test because I know it will no doubt be negative. I am on my 4 month of trying now. It's so frustrating and hurts because its all you want is to have positive result month in month out. Just got to keep trying and try to keep a positive head every time but its hard no to doubt that there could be something wrong. I doubt and fear all the time as I'm only 23 and my partner is 25 and were both fit and healthy, have a healthy diet, exercise regularly, dont smoke, don't drink alcohol excessively (havent had much since ttc) we both take conception vits and most importantly have regular sex! It's do annoying cos were doing everything we should be but nothing is happening 😔
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular