Unsure

Loobyloola
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 pm 
Post subject: Unsure
Hi all i found this sight completely by chance and i think i need some advise
Weve been trying to conceive now for almost a year after i had a miscarriage jst over a yr and a half ago... i have irregular periods ive been tested for everything possible and nothing has come back which could cause the problem... Well about 2 ish weeks ago i think i finally had my first period in 2 yrs which lasted about 5 days which isnt normal for me im usually on for around 2 weeks at a time then Yesturday i think got another period and im really confused i usually go months between sometimes years and like i said im always on aleast 2 weeks have been known to be on a couple of months before... Was jst wandering could this be an implantation bleed??? Im only 22 and due to get married in a few weeks but im to young to be referred for fertility treament according to the hospital :/
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to AskBaby . That must be a pain having such irregular periods. I would think that should be investigated whether you are ttc or not tbh. And age shouldn't matter with regards to tests, if you've been trying for 12 months.

Good luck with the wedding. I would get into your GP afterwards and push them to do something.

xx

Loobyloola
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Ive already had hundreds of blood tests and so many ultrasounds ive lost count and things in places they are not ment to be lol there is apparently nothing to be found it was first thought i had pcos but found out yesturday that i havnt got it so the docs are totally stumped and to be honest its really starting to upset me now we want a baby so much and its jst not happening x
MrsZargon
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, not sure what to suggest, have you looked at your lifestyle at all? Sometimes stress, poor diet, being over or under weight, excess exercise etc. could all affect fertility. Have you always had irregular cycles? What about alternative therapies Chinese herbs, reflexology etc, have you thought about trying anything like that to see if that could make a difference to your cycles?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular