still no show !!!

ttcbabynumber5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject: still no show !!!
i am after a bit of advice and any given will be greatly appreciated
i had my mirena coil removed on 19 april which will be weeks this week,i had a very light bleed a day after,and i did not need a pad..but that has been it..me and my hubby are wanting another baby before age gets the better of us,i turned 40 start feb..i have had tummy cramps also a stabbing pain in my sides and my breasts are sore and tender and i am having alot of sore heads and lower backache but i have done a few pregnancy tests and they have all came back negative..im getting a bit worried now that i have maybe left it to late
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. You removed your coil last week? And you think you might be pregnant now or have I misread? Doesn't it take awhile for your body to go back to normal (re hormones etc) after taking out the coil, stopping pill etc?
No idea when you expected your period or what you think you have left to late, so sorry, I can't really reply any further, but all the best TTC.
When you had your coil removed, what did the gynae say about when your next period would come, how long it could possibly take to fall pg etc? xxx

ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
sorry i had the coil removed march not april....Smile im not sure about getting back to normal when i came off the bcp i was pregnant within 4 weeks.x
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
How many days DPO are you? Is this your first 'period'? Or is the timing right for some implantation bleeding? Otherwise, sorry I have no idea, I would just continue taking folic acid etc.. and BD'ing as much as you can around ovulation time. Smile Good luck xxx

ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
sweetpea24 wrote:
How many days DPO are you? Is this your first 'period'? Or is the timing right for some implantation bleeding? Otherwise, sorry I have no idea, I would just continue taking folic acid etc.. and BD'ing as much as you can around ovulation time. Smile Good luck xxx
hi there,i do not know how many days DPO i am,i have said i only had one day very light bleed and nothing since..no period ..nothing..i was just wondering if this is normal after coil removal.thanks
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
I'm afraid I have no idea my dear. I've never had a coil. Possible this is the start of your body going back to normal. Hopefully in a month (from the little you had) you will have another bleed, then your body is def going back to normal. Smile all the best

ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
sweetpea24 wrote:
I'm afraid I have no idea my dear. I've never had a coil. Possible this is the start of your body going back to normal. Hopefully in a month (from the little you had) you will have another bleed, then your body is def going back to normal. Smile all the best
thank you.x
kas123
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
I also have never had a coil but hopefully may be able to help. Was the Coil you had one that used hormones? If so i have been informed that it can take several months for you own hormones to return to normal. If it was a plain coil then one of its jobs is to stop the lining of your womb from developing so depending where you were in your cycle when you had it removed will determing when you bleed as the lining will need to build up. Your small bleed just after you had it removed could have been caused by either your period but not having a thick lining as it was not heavy or trauma from having it removed. your symptoms now are more likly to be caused by an Imminent period.
ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
kas123 wrote:
I also have never had a coil but hopefully may be able to help. Was the Coil you had one that used hormones? If so i have been informed that it can take several months for you own hormones to return to normal. If it was a plain coil then one of its jobs is to stop the lining of your womb from developing so depending where you were in your cycle when you had it removed will determing when you bleed as the lining will need to build up. Your small bleed just after you had it removed could have been caused by either your period but not having a thick lining as it was not heavy or trauma from having it removed. your symptoms now are more likly to be caused by an Imminent period.

thank you for the reply..it was just the normal coil,i was told everything would go back to normal as soon as removed..i couldnt tell you where im my cycle i waqs when it was removed as i didnt have a period the whole time it was in.. still no period..just wish it would come
EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
it took 8 weeks for my period to return after having the coil out, i did blled alot whilst on it though, i was bleeding for two weeks every two weeks! this was the main reason i had it taken out.
sometimes the body just needs to adjust so you can miss a period after having it removed. try not to worry, if you dont get a period in 4 weeks then i would go to a doctor and see if they can help.
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
thank you .x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular