things we say..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 am 
Post subject: things we say..
So after having my little girl this week me and my oh keep laughing about some of the things I said in labour..

At one point he asked me if he could do anything... I said to him 'yes you can go outside and walk in front of a wagon.. Then you might appreciate how much it hurts!' lol!

I was wondering if anyone else had said or done something thats made you giggle about since...
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
the only one that comes to me is when I said I needed to push, and they said I didnt, so I said well let me go to the toilet cause I need a pooh!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
With Shannah I was singing the Ghost Busters theme tune as the gas and air tube looked like one of their backpacks Laughing

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 am 
Post subject:
With Harry, I had to go to main theatre for an emergency C-section but to start with they put me in some leg things cause they were going to try forceps. I remember looking at Dave, who was crying cause he was frightened for me and said, 'Dont cry babe, just check out my moon boots'! Laughing

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
I was in established labour and told the midwife she had nice shoes. OH thought this was funny but they were really nice.

Della I now have Ghostbusters stuck in my head.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular