Feeling your baby move..

kittens8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:41 am 
Post subject:
I felt our little baby at about 21 weeks. I felt what i thought were flutters a few weeks before but i wansn't sure. then I felt a big boot in my bump and it's been like that ever since!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
i felt my baby move at about 13 wks it was like little bubbles... they soon became very strong and now at 23 weeks we are even feeling hiccups. i must say though that this is my second baby and i never felt my first one till about 18 wks.
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
in week 15 and i def feel baby - today i know there must have been a foot in the wrong place cos i had like a stitch - after walking a bit it moved !! just like father baby already hyperactive - can you imagine what its gonna be like from week 20 !! OMG xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject: xx
im 26 week now and last nite i felt my baby move i looked down and saw abit of my belly pushed up and like sum 1 finger was pushing my belly out. its the 1st time iv seen anything like it my eyes just welled up with tears it was amazing x
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
thats amazing to actually see it - blimey i was speechless after the scans if you can actually see movement too thats unreal - when that happens i will be pathetically obsessed with watching my belly till the end
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
watching it is lovely, at 21 wks we were able to sit watching the movements, now at 23 wks its quite freaky.... my daughter is quite shocked by it and paul cant understand how it doesnt hurt!
the only thing that is uncomfortable is when baby pushes in one direction and my tummy looks so diformed!! soon moves though with a little poke!
i love the ripples it makes in the bath too!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm 
Post subject: xx
sumtimes it feels like sum 1 is putting there hand in ya insidesand that dont hurt but just feels wired lol x
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Im now 21 weeks and the movements are constant!! waking me at 5.30 every morning! =) We lay in bed at 5.30 this morning and could see my belly move! It is in incredible!

xxx
Mikillah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi....i felt my baby move 2days ago when i just turned 19 weeks! Its such a great feeling...like butterflies floating in my tummy.Its such a great feeling and you will feel it soon. My babi is now moving so frequently and i cant help but smile everytime she does!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular