Early PG Symptons??

ShellyPad79
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject: Early PG Symptons??
Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone who is in early pregancy has experienced any feelings as if a muscle has been pulled in your tummy (probably the best way to describe it). Ive had it for about 2 weeks following an IVF cycle and pregnancy confirmed on thursday!!!!

I sometimes get it if I turn over to quick in bed or get up to quickly. Never been pregnant so unsure how I should be feeling. I think I would be about 5 weeks but feel huge already!!!! Whether that is because of the treatment ive been through before hand. This is such a rollercoaster already!!!!

xxx
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
I think early pregnancy is often accompanied by lots of bloating and discomfort. I had what felt like bad period pains in my lower back and lower abdomen, as well as really tender nipples. But I think it varies hugely from person to person.

Congratulations! Smile
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 am 
Post subject:
Hey Shelly I get those pains all the time, sometimes its when I turn over in bed, get up quick from a chair or get up from laying down. Its round ligament pain, its where the ligaments start to relax and stretch to accomodate us growing. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 am 
Post subject:
I had what you describe throughout most of my pregnancy. In early pregnancy I also had a pain on my left side which worried me also. It took me nearly 5 years to conceive my son so I know how you do worry about every niggle. Trust me by the time you get to 20 weeks you will be able to start to relax more.

Congratulations
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, that has made me feel a bit better. God if i'm like this now at 5 weeks what am I going to be like later on.

It was my first day back at work today after having 3 weeks off after the treatment and my uniform was so uncomfortable that I was nearly crying by the end of the day. Just bought a bigger size but they dont feel that comfortable either. Dont feel ready to buy maternity pants feels far to early. Can it be really bad if clothes are to tight???

xxx
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
I had to wear maternity trousers from 9 weeks, I was just so uncomfortable in my normal trousers. I am a teacher and stand up, bend over and walk about a lot - it was unbearable by the end of the day (not to mention how much my boobs hurt!!) I would do what ever makes you comfortable - you can get the trousers with a stretchy side or a thin elastic bit - much easier to disguise (and very comfy - I hated giving my maternity trousers up and wore them for ages after giving birth despite the fact they fell down!)

Jump to:  

Community

Popular